5. You judge songs on the radio based on if you think they would be the perfect cadence to your pace or contain motivational lyrics.
4. You have at one time searched for “180 BPM” in itunes to find a perfect running song for your stride. (See #5)
3. You wear your tried and true favorite running outfit on every run. People passing may not know you actually wash your clothes because that is all they think you wear. Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
2. You wouldn’t dare forget packing your running shoes on weekend trips. How else are you going to tour the city?
1. When people ask you, “Are you are Runner?” Your heart is beaming with pride, you stand a little taller, when you answer, “Yes.” Being a Runner is more than a hobby or a sport, it is an identity.