- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- Brown Long Grain Rice- steamed
- Black Beans- rinsed, boiled
- Cilantro- chopped
- Cheese- optional** all we had was feta, just a little, not too many calories need to be added
- I sprinkled cumin, salt, pepper
This is the Runner’s World recipe, but I did not have all of the ingredients or the time to bake it. I loved mine just like this, but my husband, the hunter, thought this was blaspheme. So he found some of the leftover Dr. Pepper Chipotle Shredded Pork and added it to the burrito. It is a great way to get protein and takes no time at all.