Sam over at Fitness, Food, and Faith is my go-to for quick, healthy meals. She posted about Greek Chicken Pitas with Tzatziki sauce and our monthly meal plans have never been the same! Thank goodness and thank Sam!
I make this Greek Chicken with Tzatziki 2 different ways:
- Greek Chicken Pita Sandwich all together (top photo)
- Greek Chicken all separate (photo below) This is my favorite because I love the sauce wayyyy too much to just have it on the top of my sandwich, I like to dip the chicken, pita bread, and pita chips in the sauce.
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped (food processor)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
Check out Sam’s blog and make something new, you will love it!!!