I was just selected for the fashion show called Run the Runway with Nike Sportswear on October 14th in San Francisco’s Union Square!!!!!!
I get the ultimate style experience. I get my hair & make-up done by the Nike team and styled by the pros!!! (how amazing!!?)
The RTR event is hosted by: E! News Correspondent Catt Sadler with music by: DJ Mia Moretti.
This isn’t your average runway show – audience members will be able to cast a vote for their favorite style maven, who will win a head-to-toe Nike Sportswear look. So I am going to need Monica, her family, and Joan voting for me! 🙂
It all goes down on Friday, October 14th at 8PM in Union Square on Post Street.
Check out my itinerary:
1. Calendar cleared from 5PM – 9PM on Friday, October 14th
2. Visit the Nike Sportswear truck
3. Register and receive my line-up number (share my line-up number with yall so they can vote for me to win the head-to-toe Nike Sportswear look).
4. Meet with a stylist on the Nike Sportswear truck to craft my look for the runway show.
5. On Friday, October 14th at 5pm, look for the Nike Sportswear truck and check-in and receive my line-up wristband.
6. After receiving my wristband, go into hair, make up and styling.
7. At 8pm get ready to run the runway and stride in style in front of hundreds in Union Square. (eeeeee!!!! Don’t fall… Don’t fall)
8. Friends, come early and find a spot on Post Street (near the corner of Stockton)
I’m so excited!!! I’m praying that I will not fall and have a blast workin’ it on the runway in my Nike gear.