- Pie Crusts (Pillsbury or homemade)
- Pie Filling any kind (I made Apple and Pumpkin)
- Apple Filling :: Store Bought kind and 1 fresh apple cut into small pieces to add to the filling
- Pumpkin Filling :: 1 can 30 oz Easy Pumpkin Pie Filling, 1- 5oz can evaporated milk, 2 eggs beaten
- Mason Jar the short and squatty kind
Step 2: Fill 3/4 full with pie filling
Step 3: 2nd pie crust on top of pie filling. I used a small knife to cut out a leaf shape.
Step 4: Cut a piece of tin foil to place on top of the oven rack (no cookie sheet). Place the jars on top of the foil and bake for 50 mins. Check often to make sure the pie crusts are not burnt.