Joe and I cook what I consider “healthy-ish” foods, exercise, but enjoy our whataburgers and Dr. Pepper. We are both ready to overhaul our eating to a more natural, less processed lifestyle. My sister in law introduced me to 100 Days of Real Food blog and I am intrigued and excited about committing to the 10 day pledge at the start of the new year.
The List of Cans:
- Whole Foods
- Whole-Wheat, Whole Grains (from a local bakery!)
- Wild Caught Seafood (check, from alaska!)
- Water, milk, naturally sweetened coffee/tea
- Snacks: dried fruit, seeds, nuts
- All natural sweeteners (no packets of any kinds, stevia, splenda)
The List of Can Nots:
- No refined grains
- No refined sweeteners
- Nothing out of a box, can, bag, bottle or package that has more than 5 ingredients on the lable
- No deep fried foods and Fast Foods (good bye whataburger and chickfila)
I would love to get fresh dairy delivered or pick up in Dallas. Do you know anyone? Do you have a co-op you are a part of?
Recipes and more helpful tips on her blog… I will make a page about it… follow me and help me be accountable!