- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury White Frosting
- Oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Funfetti cake mix, oil and eggs until thoroughly moistened.
- Flatten cookies using a teaspoon, shape dough into balls and place about 1″ apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Gently press down on top of each ball to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool one minute, transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Fill a pastry bag or ziplock bag with frosting. Frost tops or make sandwiches.