What you will need:
- 1 1/4 cups flour (and extra for later)
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/8 cup of Jello (darker colors work best)
- 3/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp and 1/4 tsp oil
- food coloring
- Mix together the dry ingredients… flour, salt, jello… set aside dry ingredients
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add the oil and food coloring to the boiling water. Stir together.
- Slowly add the water to the dry ingredients until reaches desired consistency.
- Allow to cool, knead and add small amounts of flour to get it the perfect consistency where it is not sticky