I always thoughts fudge was super intimidating to make and way out of my league. Well, not anymore and I officially rock at it if I do say so myself! With 2 major ingredients, I whipped this up in between my little newborn naps.
- 3 cups semi-sweet choc chips (I used ghirardelli milk choc chips) 3 cups is about a bag and half
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk eagle brand
- dash of salt
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- set up a double boiler so you don’t burn the chocolate, Melt the choc first, once melted add the other ingredients and stir until smooth
- square pyrex, lined with tin foil, then pour choc into the square pyrex
- This is when I added walnuts just to the top and a line of course sea salt, just for variety without doing the entire fudge like that, experiment and have fun!
- refrigerate until firm
- that’s it!