- 1 cup of any can of pre made frosting for the ice cream color
- 3 cups powdered sugar (more or less)
- Use a dough hook on mixer
- Mix 2 ingredients together slowly
- That’s it! (Add more powdered sugar- don’t let it be sticky!) it’s so soft!
- Store in ziploc bag in fridge after play
- To play again, leave on counter for 30 mins
- Add olive oil if it gets dried out
- We added cones, scoops, and sprinkles for fun!
- Edible because not a big deal if kids eat it- but don’t let them devour it. B pretended to give KK some.