We make this pretty often and love it!! We grill up a bunch of organic chicken and use it for recipes throughout the week. I throw the whole pita in the toaster to get a little warm and barely crispy on the outside. For the extras I do a double toast and slice them up to dip in our Tzatziki sauce.
Chicken greek pitas:
- Arugula or any greens or make a pesto!
- Grilled chicken slices
- Feta sprinkle
- Tzatziki sauce
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber- seeded, no skin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder or garlic but it’s kinda potent raw
- 1/2 of a small lemon zested and squeeze juice
- Optional: add fresh or dried dill or mint