Gosh, it’s hard to get toddlers to eat! Here’s some ideas that I’ve served up for my little crew.
We love our 6 and 4 compartment yumbox! I got ours on Amazon. If you go to their website use code “100days” for 15% off! I love ours because it’s leakproof! Follow them on Instagram @yumboxlunch
- corn & flour tortilla- cheese and dr pepper pulled pork tacos
- Multicolored carrots
- Me: Pioneer woman chicken spaghetti
- Whole wheat 100 days buscuit
- Snow peas
- B: same
- Whole milk yogurt and honey
- Applegate pepperoni
- Cheese stick cubed
- Coconut & almond butter “dip it” for apples
- Annie’s Mac n cheese
- Turkey pepperoni
- Honey smoked turkey
- Sili Squeeze smoothie
We are always eating breakfast on the go- or the babies in the stroller at Stroller Strides! All portable and healthy, but we enjoy a slow morning with a hot breakfast. I would love to make this more often for my crew. I used to make this for myself when I was marathon training every morning but didn’t think of it as a “toddler meal” but it totally is!
- Toast – we like Ezekiel sprouted grain bread or english muffins
- scrambled eggs
Read more about Green Eggs here!